Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hech and Twili BirthDay Party Review

Hi Guys
Did you went to Pie city, Cafe street yesterday in chobots?

Then definately you enjoyed the party o Twilightie's 50th day and hechmex1's 300th.
Earlier We started party in the park but few chobots were there in party.

Later we went to see cafe street to check what's going on there.

To make Twilightie's and Hechmex1's Birthday special, I was talking in caps to CAT :D

I told him about the whole party program and he listened me :)
He helped in making Twili and Hech Bday party special
I want to thanks to all my friends who came in the party
Twilightie's and Hechmex1, I don't have gift for your birthday party but I have a scrap-page of your Birthday Party


Click to view and Save it and you both can post about the party with this picture.
Today is My last day to be citizen. So Now I'm earning by Choproff
Today I'll definately post 2 agents with the Interview :)
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment